AIESL Recruitment 2021: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released a notification at aiesl.airindia.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Executive, Assistant Supervisor in Hyderabad – Nagpur – Mumbai – Kolkata – Delhi . Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Aug-2021
AIESL Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Post Details||Junior Executive, Assistant Supervisor|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad – Nagpur – Mumbai – Kolkata – Delhi|
|AIESL Official Website||aiesl.airindia.in|
AIESL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Executive Finance||8|
|Assistant Supervisor Accounts||14|
AIESL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per AIESL official notification candidate should have completed 12th, CA, Degree, MBA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Executive Finance||12th, CA/ MBA|
|Assistant Supervisor Accounts||Degree|
AIESL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Executive Finance||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Assistant Supervisor Accounts||Rs. 24,000/-|
AIESL Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Air India Engineering Services Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 30 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Executive Finance||Max. 30 Years|
|Assistant Supervisor Accounts||Max. 28 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment (Junior Executive, Assistant Supervisor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the AIESL Personnel Department, 2nd Floor, CRA Building, Safdarjung Airport Complex, Aurbindo Marg, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 28-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for AIESL Junior Executive, Assistant Supervisor Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the AIESL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 13-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Aug-2021
AIESL Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: aiesl.airindia.in