AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2022: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani) has released a notification at aiimskalyani.edu.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Kalyani – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Aug-2022
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details August 2022
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani (AIIMS Kalyani)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kalyani – West Bengal|
|AIIMS Kalyani Official Website||aiimskalyani.edu.in|
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per AIIMS Kalyani official notification candidate should have completed MD/ MS/ DNB, Post Graduation Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (OPH) Candidates: 10 Years
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT
How to apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AIIMS Kalyani official website aiimskalyani.edu.in, Starts from 04-08-2022 to 24-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Senior Resident Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AIIMS Kalyani official website aiimskalyani.edu.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Kalyani will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AIIMS Kalyani online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Aug-2022