AWES Recruitment 2022: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released a notification at awesindia.com for recruitment to the Post of Teachers in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 28-Jan-2022
AWES Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|AWES Official Website||awesindia.com|
AWES Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
AWES Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per AWES official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Ed, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|PGT||B.Ed, Post Graduation|
|PRT||Diploma, B.Ed, Graduation|
- Candidates Should have more than 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years
As per the Army Welfare Education Society Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 40 years and a maximum of 57 years , as on 01-Apr-2021.
- All Candidates: Rs.385/-
- Mode of Payment: Online/Offline.
Online Screening Test, Teaching Skills, Computer Proficiency & Interview
How to apply for AWES Recruitment (Teachers) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at AWES official website awesindia.com, Starts from 07-01-2022 to 28-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for AWES Teachers Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through AWES official website awesindia.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Army Welfare Education Society will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the AWES online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jan-2022
- Date of Availability of Admit cards Online: 10-Feb-2022
- Date of Online Screening Test: 19-02-2022 & 20-02-2022
- Date of Publication of Result: 28-Feb-2022