Bankura Sub Divisional Office Recruitment 2022: Bankura Sub Divisional Office (Bankura Sub Divisional Office) has released a notification at bankura.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Block Programme Coordinator (Asha) in Bankura – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Dec-2022
Bankura Sub Divisional Office Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Bankura Sub Divisional Office (Bankura Sub Divisional Office)|
|Post Details||Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bankura – West Bengal|
|Bankura Sub Divisional Office Official Website||bankura.gov.in|
Bankura Sub Divisional Office Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Bankura Sub Divisional Office official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, Masters Degree, MBA, MSW from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Bankura Sub Divisional Office recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-01-2022.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Computer Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for Bankura Sub Divisional Office Recruitment (Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the To The Sub Divisional Officer, Bankura Sardar, P.O, PS Bankura, Dist. Bankura, Pin – 722101. on or before 12-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for Bankura Sub Divisional Office Block Programme Coordinator (Asha) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Bankura Sub Divisional Office recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Dec-2022
Bankura Sub Divisional Office Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bankura.gov.in