BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has released a notification at barc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Driver, Sub officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 10-Oct-2021
BARC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Post Details||Driver, Sub officer|
|Salary||Rs.21700-35400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BARC Official Website||barc.gov.in|
BARC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
BARC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per BARC official notification candidate should have completed HSC, 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
BARC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sub officer||Rs. 35,400/-|
BARC Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 1-08-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Driver||Max. 27 Years|
|Sub officer||Max. 40 Years|
- OBC/SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- EWS Candidates: 03 Years.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment (Driver, Sub officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Administrative Officer-III, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, P. B. No.1, Yelwal, Mysuru – 571130 on or before 10-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for BARC Driver, Sub officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the BARC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 10-Oct-2021
BARC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: barc.gov.in