BHEL Recruitment 2022: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification at bhel.com for recruitment to the Post of Engineer (FTA-Civil), Supervisor (FTA-Civil) in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 21-Jun-2022
BHEL Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Details||Engineer (FTA-Civil), Supervisor (FTA-Civil)|
|Salary||Rs. 43,550 – 78,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|BHEL Official Website||bhel.com|
BHEL Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No of Posts|
BHEL Recruitment required eligibility details
BHEL Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per BHEL official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Engineer (FTA-Civil)||Degree, Masters Degree|
BHEL Salary Details:
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Engineer (FTA-Civil)||Rs. 78,000/-|
|Supervisor (FTA-Civil)||Rs. 43.550/-|
- As per the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 01-06-2022.
- Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment (Engineer (FTA-Civil), Supervisor (FTA-Civil)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 07-06-2022 to 21-Jun-2022. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Complex, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001
Steps to Apply for BHEL Engineer (FTA-Civil), Supervisor (FTA-Civil) Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the BHEL recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-Jun-2022
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office: 24-06-2022
- Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office from far flung areas: 27-06-2022