Birbhum District Recruitment 2021: Birbhum District (Birbhum District) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Gram Rojgar Sahayak in Birbhum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline, is 31-May-2021
Birbhum District Vacancy Details May 2021
|Organization Name||Birbhum District (Birbhum District)|
|Post Details||Gram Rojgar Sahayak|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Job Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|Birbhum District Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
Birbhum District Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Birbhum District official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized board or University.
As per the Birbhum District Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years , as on 01-01-2021.
No Application Fee
How to apply for Birbhum District Recruitment (Gram Rojgar Sahayak) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 18-05-2021 to 31-May-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the [email protected] and Address to send Hard copy of Applications: Programme Officer, MGNIREGS & Block Development Officer, Mayureswar II Development Block, Kotasur, Birbhum
Steps to Apply for Birbhum District Gram Rojgar Sahayak Jobs 202
- First of all go through the Birbhum District recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for farther reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-May-2021
Birbhum District Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Fee pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: birbhum.gov.in