BIS Recruitment 2022: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification at bis.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Director in Kolkata – West Bengal, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chandigarh, Delhi – New Delhi, Noida – Uttra Pradesh. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 21-Jun-2022
BIS Vacancy Details May 2022
|Organization Name||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Post Details||Deputy Director|
|Salary||Rs.67700-208700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Chandigarh, Delhi – New Delhi, Noida – Uttra Pradesh|
|BIS Official Website||bis.gov.in|
BIS Recruitment required eligibility details
BIS Vacancy, Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per BIS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Post Graduation, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Deputy Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||8||Post Graduation Diploma/ Masters Degree|
|Deputy Director (Library)||1|
|Deputy Director (Publication)||1||Diploma, Degree|
Age Limit: As per the Bureau of Indian Standards recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for BIS Recruitment (Deputy Director) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110002 on or before 21-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for BIS Deputy Director Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the BIS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 07-05-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 21-Jun-2022
BIS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bis.gov.in