Bose Institute Recruitment 2022: Bose Institute (Bose Institute) has released a notification at jcbose.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Legal Advisor in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Aug-2022
Bose Institute Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Bose Institute|
|Post Details||Legal Advisor|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Bose Institute Official Website||jcbose.ac.in|
Bose Institute Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Bose Institute official notification candidate should have completed LLB from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Bose Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 40 years and a maximum of 60 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Bose Institute Recruitment (Legal Advisor) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Registrar (Officiating), Bose Institute, Unified Academic Campus, Block EN 80, Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091. on or before 19-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for Bose Institute Legal Advisor Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Bose Institute recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 28-07-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Aug-2022