BPNL Recruitment 2022: Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL) has released a notification at bharatiyapashupalan.com for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Allotment Officer, Additional Allotment Officer in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 04-Jul-2022
BPNL Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited (BPNL)|
|Post Details||Assistant Allotment Officer, Additional Allotment Officer|
|Salary||Rs.25000-35000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|BPNL Official Website||bharatiyapashupalan.com|
BPNL Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Chief Allotment Officer||151|
|Additional Allotment Officer||792|
|Assistant Allotment Officer||3993|
BPNL Recruitment required eligibility details
BPNL Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per BPNL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Chief Allotment Officer||Graduation|
|Additional Allotment Officer||12th, Diploma in Marketing|
|Assistant Allotment Officer||10th, Diploma in Marketing|
BPNL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Chief Allotment Officer||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Additional Allotment Officer||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Assistant Allotment Officer||Rs. 25,000/-|
BPNL Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 45 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Chief Allotment Officer||25 – 45|
|Additional Allotment Officer||21 – 40|
|Assistant Allotment Officer|
Chief Allotment Officer
- For All Candidates: Rs.944/-
Additional Allotment Officer
- For All Candidates: Rs.826/-
Assistant Allotment Officer
- For All Candidates: Rs.708/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for BPNL Recruitment (Assistant Allotment Officer, Additional Allotment Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at BPNL official website bharatiyapashupalan.com, Starts from 09-06-2022 to 04-Jul-2022
Steps to Apply for BPNL Assistant Allotment Officer, Additional Allotment Officer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through BPNL official website bharatiyapashupalan.com
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the BPNL online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-Jul-2022