Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: Calcutta High Court (Calcutta High Court) has released a notification at calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Registrar in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 08-Oct-2021.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens possessing knowledge in the vernacular of the state for preparation of a panel for filling up the 14
(fourteen) vacancies in the post of Assistant Registrar (Court Recording), High Court, Original Side. The appointment will initially be made on a purely temporary basis but are likely to be made permanent.
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court (Calcutta High Court)|
|Post Details||Assistant Registrar|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 1,44,300/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Calcutta High Court Official Website||calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidates for the post must have completed Graduation from the Calcutta University or an equivalent examination of a statutory Indian or other University and/ or Institution and must possess knowledge of vernacular of the State of West Bengal as well as good knowledge of the English language with basic knowledge of Computer application.
Not less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 1st Day of January, 2021 (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of S.C. and S.T. candidates of West Bengal only). In the case of Persons with Disabilities, the upper age limit is relaxable up to 45 years. Age, as recorded in the Madhyamik or equivalent Admit Card/ Certificate, will be accepted only.
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- All other categories of candidates mentioned in the classification of vacancies: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favor of the Registrar, Original Side, High Court, Calcutta” and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
Written Exam. Candidates, whose applications will be found in order in all respect, shall be required to undergo the following selection tests (Phase I & Phase II).
Phase I: The candidates shall be required to undergo a test in shorthand at the speed of 160 words per minute for 3 minutes. The full mark of the test is 480. After completion of the above-mentioned time, the candidates will have 50 (fifty) minutes time for correction of outlines (if any) and transcription of the dictated passage in their own handwriting.
Phase II: Candidates securing 40% marks (i.e. 192 marks out of 480 marks) in the Phase-I test will be called for appearing in the Phase-II test. In this phase, the candidates shall be required to undergo a test in shorthand at the speed of 160 words per minute for 5 minutes. The full mark of the test is 800.
The candidate will be given a further time of 10 (ten) minutes immediately after the completion of the dictation for verification of the outlines. After completion of the above-mentioned time, the candidates have to transcribe the dictation passage with the aid of a computer within 20 (twenty) minutes.
A panel of provisionally selected candidates shall be prepared and the same shall stand lapsed on expiry of one year from the date of its notification or on filling up the notified vacancies, whichever is earlier.
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment (Assistant Registrar ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The application must be submitted in a closed envelope mentioning therein the category and the post applied for on the bottom left corner, which shall have to reach the office of the undersigned within 4.30 p.m. on or before October 08, 2021 (Friday).
Steps to Apply for Calcutta High Court Assistant Registrar Jobs 2021
- First of all, go through the Calcutta High Court recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 17-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 08-Oct-2021
Calcutta High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: calcuttahighcourt.gov.in