Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2022: Calcutta High Court (Calcutta High Court) has released a notification at calcuttahighcourt.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of PA/ Stenographer Grade – C in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Apr-2022
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Details||PA/ Stenographer Grade – C|
|Salary||Rs. 28,900 – 74,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Calcutta High Court Official Website||calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
Calcutta High Court Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Calcutta High Court official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should have Knowledge in basic computer application
As per the Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years , as on 01-01-2022.
- SC/ ST Candidates: 05 Years.
- SC/ ST of West Bengal Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- Mode of Payment: Offline.
How to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment (PA/ Stenographer Grade – C) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 12-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for Calcutta High Court PA/ Stenographer Grade – C Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Calcutta High Court recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-Apr-2022
Calcutta High Court Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: calcuttahighcourt.gov.in