CBIC Recruitment 2021: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) has released a notification at cbic.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Aug-2021
CBIC Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Details||Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver|
|Salary||Rs.5,200-1,42,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|CBIC Official Website||cbic.gov.in|
CBIC Recruitment required eligibility details
CBIC Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CBIC official notification.
CBIC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-|
|Staff Car Driver||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CBIC Recruitment (Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Joint Director (Admn), Directorate of Enforcement, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi – 110003 on or before 30-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for CBIC Assistant Enforcement Officer, Staff Car Driver Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CBIC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Aug-2021
CBIC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cbic.gov.in