CDAC Recruitment 2022: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has released a notification at cdac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate, Project Technician in Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Jun-2022
CDAC Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)|
|Post Details||Project Associate, Project Technician|
|Salary||Rs.22000-34000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh, Delhi – New Delhi, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, All India|
|CDAC Official Website||cdac.in|
CDAC Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
CDAC Recruitment required eligibility details
CDAC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per CDAC official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, Graduation, M.E or M.Tech, Post Graduation, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Project Associate: BE/ B.Tech, Post Graduation Degree in Science/ Computer Applications, ME/ M.Tech, Ph.D
- Project Technician: Diploma in Computer Science/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Communication Engineering, Graduation in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Applications
- Experience DetailsProject Technician:
- Candidate Should have at least 1 Year of Post Qualification Work Experience Required.
CDAC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Project Associate||Rs. 34,000/-|
|Project Technician||Rs. 22,000/-|
- As per the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 16-Jun-2022.
No Application Fee.
Written Test, Skill Test & Interview
How to apply for CDAC Recruitment (Project Associate, Project Technician) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CDAC official website cdac.in, Starts from 03-06-2022 to 16-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for CDAC Project Associate, Project Technician Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CDAC official website cdac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Development of Advanced Computing will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CDAC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Jun-2022