Central Employment Exchange Recruitment 2021: Central Employment Exchange (Central Employment Exchange) has released a notification at labour.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Psychologist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 05-Oct-2021
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Central Employment Exchange|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Central Employment Exchange Official Website||labour.gov.in|
Central Employment Exchange Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per Central Employment Exchange official notification candidate should have completed Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 28-Sep-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Central Employment Exchange Recruitment (Psychologist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Sh. Arunjay Kumar, Under Secretary to the Govt. of India, National Career Service Centres for Differently Abled, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment on or before 05-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Psychologist Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the Central Employment Exchange recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 31-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05-Oct-2021
Central Employment Exchange Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: labour.gov.in