CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2021: Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum (CMOH Birbhum) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Sahayika, District Manager in Bhirbum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2021
CMOH Birbhum Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum (CMOH Birbhum)|
|Post Details||Sahayika, District Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 5,000 – 45,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhirbum – West Bengal|
|CMOH Birbhum Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
CMOH Birbhum Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Peer Support for NVHCP||1|
|Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor||1|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||2|
|Co – Ordinator||Various|
CMOH Bhirbum Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CMOH Birbhum official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, Degree, Graduation, MBBS, Post Graduation in Degree/ Diploma, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Clinical Psychologist||Post Graduation Degree in Clinical Psychology/ Psychology, Masters of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology|
|Community Nurse||As Per Norms|
|District Manager||MBBS/ Dental/ Ayush/ Nursing Graduation|
|Peer Support for NVHCP||12th|
|Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology, Graduation|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor||Degree|
|Co – Ordinator||Post Graduation in Diploma/ Degree in Health Care Management/ Hospital Administration|
- District Manager: Candidate Should have 2 Years Experience in Public Health, Hospital Administration.
- Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor: Candidate Should have Minimum one Year Experience in RNTCP.
CMOH Bhirbum Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Clinical Psychologist||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Community Nurse||Rs. 15,000/-|
|District Manager||Rs. 40,000/-|
|Peer Support for NVHCP||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor|
|Co – Ordinator||Rs. 45,000/-|
CMOH Bhirbum Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-01-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Clinical Psychologist||Max. 40 years|
|Peer Support for NVHCP|
|Senior TB Laboratory Supervisor|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor|
|Co – Ordinator||21 – 40 Years|
All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ST / OBC/ PH Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
- Written Test & Computer Test Interview for All Other Posts
- Computer Test and Interview for Co – Ordinator Post
How to apply for CMOH Birbhum Recruitment (Sahayika, District Manager) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health (DPMU Section Room No 7), New Administration Building, Old Outdoor Campus, Po – Suri, Bribhum, Pin – 731101, West Bengal on or before 30-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for CMOH Birbhum Sahayika, District Manager Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CMOH Birbhum recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 15-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2021
CMOH Birbhum Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf for Clinical Psychologist and other Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification and Application Form pdf for Co – Ordinator Post: Click Here
- Official Website: birbhum.gov.in