CMOH Birbhum Recruitment 2023: Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum (CMOH Birbhum) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Yoga Instructor in Birbhum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 22-Aug-2023
CMOH Birbhum Vacancy Details August 2023
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum (CMOH Birbhum)|
|Post Details||Yoga Instructor|
|Salary||Rs. 5,000 – 8,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|CMOH Birbhum Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
CMOH Birbhum Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Yoga Instructor (Male)||15|
|Yoga Instructor (Female)||14|
CMOH Birbhum Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMOH Birbhum official notification candidate should have completed Diploma/ Degree in Yoga from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
CMOH Birbhum Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Yoga Instructor (Male)||Rs. 8,000/-|
|Yoga Instructor (Female)||Rs. 5,000/-|
As per the Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for CMOH Birbhum Recruitment (Yoga Instructor) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CMOH Birbhum official website birbhum.gov.in, Starts from 08-08-2023 to 22-Aug-2023
Steps to Apply for CMOH Birbhum Yoga Instructor Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through CMOH Birbhum official website birbhum.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Chief Medical Officer of Health Birbhum will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CMOH Birbhum online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-08-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Aug-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-08-2023