CMOH Hooghly Recruitment 2023: Chief Medical Officer of Health Hooghly (CMOH Hooghly) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Block Programme Coordinator (Asha) in Hooghly – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Jun-2023
CMOH Hooghly Vacancy Details May 2023
|Chief Medical Officer of Health Hooghly (CMOH Hooghly)
|Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)
|Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
|Hooghly – West Bengal
|CMOH Hooghly Official Website
CMOH Hooghly Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per CMOH Hooghly official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Graduation, Masters Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social Work/ Business Administration/ Economics/ Rural Development/ Mass Communication from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Chief Medical Officer of Health Hooghly recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For All Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
How to apply for CMOH Hooghly Recruitment (Block Programme Coordinator (Asha)) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Concerned SDO Office on or before 14-Jun-2023
Steps to Apply for CMOH Hooghly Block Programme Coordinator (Asha) Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CMOH Hooghly recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 25-05-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Jun-2023
CMOH Hooghly Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in