CMOH Nadia Recruitment 2021: Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia (CMOH Nadia) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Co-Ordinator, DEO in Nadia – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 30-Nov-2021
CMOH Nadia Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia (CMOH Nadia)|
|Post Details||Co-Ordinator, DEO|
|Salary||Rs. 13,560 – 45,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Nadia – West Bengal|
|CMOH Nadia Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
CMOH Nadia Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||4|
CMOH Nadia Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CMOH Nadia official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Co-Ordinator||Diploma/ Degree, Post Graduation|
|Data Entry Operator||Diploma, Graduation|
- Co-Ordinator: Candidates Should have At least two years experience of working with Govt/Non-Govt. Organization
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates Should have Minimum experience in Govt. sector or five years experience in Pvt. sector in data recording and data analysis
CMOH Nadia Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary(Per Month)|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 13,560/-|
As per the Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2021.
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Other Candidates: Nill
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft.
Computer Test, Interview
How to apply for CMOH Nadia Recruitment (Co-Ordinator, DEO) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office to the Chief Medical Officer, Nadia & secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5, D.L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Nadia, Pin- 741101 on or before 30-Nov-2021. Venue for Interview: Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia, 5 D.L. Roy road, Krishnanagar, Nadia
Steps to Apply for CMOH Nadia Co-Ordinator, DEO Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CMOH Nadia recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 18-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Nov-2021
- Date of Walk-In Interview: 06-12-2021
CMOH Nadia Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in