CMOH Rampurhat Recruitment 2022: Chief Medical Officer of Health Rampurhat (CMOH Rampurhat) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician in Bhirbum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Jun-2022
CMOH Rampurhat Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||Chief Medical Officer of Health Rampurhat (CMOHRampurhat)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|CMOH Rampurhat Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
CMOH Rampurhat Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Block Public Health Manager||2|
|Block Data Manager||2|
|Community Health Assistant||8|
CMOH Rampurhat Recruitment required eligibility details
CMOH Rampurhat Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CMOH Rampurhat official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, ANM, GNM, B.Sc, BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS, M.Sc, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Block Epidemiologist||BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS, M.Sc in Life Science/ Epidemiology|
|Block Public Health Manager||B.Sc in Life Science, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Laboratory Technician||12th, Diploma in MLT|
|Block Data Manager||Diploma, Graduation|
|Community Health Assistant||ANM, GNM|
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc, GNM|
CMOH Rampurhat Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Block Epidemiologist||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Block Public Health Manager|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 22,000/-|
|Block Data Manager|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Community Health Assistant||Rs. 13,000/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 25,000/-|
CMOH Rampurhat Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Chief Medical Officer of Health Rampurhat Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 19 years and a maximum of 62 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Block Epidemiologist||21 – 40|
|Block Public Health Manager|
|Laboratory Technician||19 – 40|
|Block Data Manager||21 – 40|
|Medical Officer||Max. 62|
|Community Health Assistant||21 – 40|
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT
How to apply for CMOH Rampurhat Recruitment (Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Old Outdoor Campus, Kamarpotty More, Rampurhat, Dist.Birbhum, Pin-731224, WB on or before 28-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for CMOH Rampurhat Medical Officer, Laboratory Technician Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the CMOH Rampurhat recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 13-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-Jun-2022
CMOH Rampurhat Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: birbhum.gov.in