CNCI Recruitment 2021: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has released a notification at cnci.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Senior Resident in Kolkata – West Bengal . Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 01-Nov-2021
CNCI Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)|
|Post Details||Senior Resident|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CNCI Official Website||cnci.org.in|
CNCI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Department Name||No. of Posts|
|Haed and Neck Oncology||1|
CNCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CNCI official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Anesthesiology||Post Graduation in Anesthesiology|
|Haed and Neck Oncology||Post Graduation in ENT|
|Gynea Oncology||Post Graduation in Gynea-Obs|
|Surgical Oncology||Post Graduation General Surgery|
|Medical Oncology||Post Graduation in Radiotherapy/ General Medicine|
|Radiotherapy||As Per Norms|
|Radiology||Post Graduation in Radiotherapy|
- Duration For the Post: 1 Years
- Can be extended Upto 3 years subject to satisfactory performance work and conduct report from concerned HOD.
CNCI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 37 years .
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years.
- All Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Mode of Payment : Bank Draft.
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment (Senior Resident) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the 2nd Campus of Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156 on or before 01-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for CNCI Senior Resident Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CNCI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-10-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 01-Nov-2021
CNCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cnci.org.in