CNCI Recruitment 2021: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has released a notification at cnci.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Officer in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Sep-2021
CNCI Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)|
|Post Details||Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 95,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CNCI Official Website||cnci.org.in|
CNCI Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per CNCI official notification candidate should have completed MBBS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limit: As per the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 55 years , as on 01-09-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment (Medical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the 2nd Campus of CNCI, Street No.299, Plot No.DJ-01, Premises No.020321, Action Area ID, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata on or before 15-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for CNCI Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the CNCI recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Sep-2021
CNCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cnci.org.in