CNCI Recruitment 2021: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has released a notification at cnci.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Medical Physicist, Deputy Medical Superintendent in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 19-Sep-2021
CNCI Vacancy Details September 2021
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)|
|Post Details||Medical Physicist, Deputy Medical Superintendent|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CNCI Official Website||cnci.org.in|
CNCI Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||1|
CNCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CNCI official notification candidate should have completed Degree, M.Sc, MD from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||MD|
CNCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Medical Physicist||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Engineer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
CNCI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-09-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Medical Physicist||Max. 35 Years|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Max. 40 Years|
- OBC Candidates:
- SC, ST Candidates:
- PWD Candidates:.
- For UR, EWS& B=OBC Candidates :Rs. 1000/-
- For SC / ST Candidates :Rs. 500/-
- PwD Candidates :Nil
- Mode of Payment :Online.
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment (Medical Physicist, Deputy Medical Superintendent) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CNCI official website cnci.org.in, Starts from 06-09-2021 to 19-Sep-2021
Steps to Apply for CNCI Medical Physicist, Deputy Medical Superintendent Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through CNCI official website cnci.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CNCI online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Sep-2021