CNCI Recruitment 2021: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has released a notification at cnci.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Blood Centre Technician in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 20-Oct-2021
CNCI Vacancy Details October 2021
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)|
|Post Details||Blood Centre Technician|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CNCI Official Website||cnci.org.in|
CNCI Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per CNCI official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma/ Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Experience: Candidates Should have one year experience in the testing of blood or its components in licensed Blood Centre
- Age Limit: As per the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 30 years , as on 20-10-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment (Blood Centre Technician) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156 on 20-Oct-2021
- Date of notification Released: 08-10-2021
- Walk-In Date: 20-Oct-2021
CNCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cnci.org.in