CNCI Recruitment 2023: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) has released a notification at cnci.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 14-Apr-2023
CNCI Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)|
|Post Details||Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 2,08,700/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|CNCI Official Website||cnci.org.in|
CNCI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||1|
CNCI Recruitment required eligibility details
CNCI Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CNCI official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree, MD, MS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||MD in Hospital Administration, MS|
|Statistical Officer||Post Graduation Degree in Statistics|
CNCI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Statistical Officer||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
CNCI Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent||Max. 40|
|Statistical Officer||Max. 35|
- UR, EWS, OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC, ST, Female Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
How to apply for CNCI Recruitment (Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute,3T S.P Mukherjee Road, Kolkata-700026 or Chittarnjan National Cancer Institute, Street No-299, DJ Block, Action Area-lD, Newtown, Kolkata-700160 on or before 14-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for CNCI Deputy Medical Superintendent, Statistical Officer Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the CNCI recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 09-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 14-Apr-2023
CNCI Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: cnci.org.in