CRIS Recruitment 2022: Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) has released a notification at cris.org.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Electrical Engineer, Executive in Secunderabad – Telangana, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Delhi – New Delhi. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Dec-2022
CRIS Vacancy Details November 2022
|Organization Name||Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS)|
|Post Details||Junior Electrical Engineer, Executive|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Secunderabad – Telangana, Chennai – Tamil Nadu, Mumbai – Maharashtra, Kolkata – West Bengal, Delhi – New Delhi|
|CRIS Official Website||cris.org.in|
CRIS Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||4|
|Junior Civil Engineer||1|
|Executive (Personnel/ Administration/ HRD)||9|
|Executive (Finance and Accounts)||8|
CRIS Recruitment required eligibility details
CRIS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per CRIS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Junior Electrical Engineer||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Junior Civil Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|Executive (Personnel/ Administration/ HRD)||Graduation, MBA, Post Graduation Diploma|
|Executive (Finance and Accounts)|
|Executive (Procurement)||Diploma, MBA|
As per the Centre for Railway Information Systems Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 22 years and a maximum of 28 years .
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
Check Official Notification
Computer Based Test, Interview
How to apply for CRIS Recruitment (Junior Electrical Engineer, Executive) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at CRIS official website cris.org.in, Starts from 21-11-2022 to 20-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for CRIS Junior Electrical Engineer, Executive Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through CRIS official website cris.org.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Centre for Railway Information Systems will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the CRIS online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 21-11-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Dec-2022
CRIS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: cris.org.in