DCRT Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking (DCRT) has released a notification at dcrtrecruitment.in for recruitment to the Post of DCPU, Programme Officer in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 16-Jul-2021
DCRT Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking (DCRT)|
|Post Details||DCPU, Programme Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 28,820 – 36,575/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|DCRT Official Website||dcrtrecruitment.in|
DCRT Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No.of Posts|
|District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit||1|
|Programme Officer(Training), State Child Protection Society||1|
|Programme Officer, State Adoption Resource Agency||1|
DCRT Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DCRT official notification candidate should have completed Graduate from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
DCRT Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit||Rs. 36,575/-|
|Programme Officer(Training), State Child Protection Society||Rs. 28,820/-|
|Programme Officer, State Adoption Resource Agency|
DCRT Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 45 years , as on 01-07-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|District Child Protection Officer, District Child Protection Unit||18 – 45 years|
|Programme Officer(Training), State Child Protection Society||21 – 45 years|
|Programme Officer, State Adoption Resource Agency||18 – 45 years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DCRT Recruitment (DCPU, Programme Officer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DCRT official website dcrtrecruitment.in, Starts from 17-06-2021 to 16-Jul-2021
Steps to Apply for DCRT DCPU, Programme Officer Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through DCRT official website dcrtrecruitment.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Directorate of Child Rights and Trafficking will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DCRT online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 17-06-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-Jul-2021