DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2022: District Health & Family Welfare Samity Birbhum (DHFWS Birbhum) has released a notification at birbhum.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Staff Nurse, Community Health Assistant in Birbhum – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Jun-2022
DHFWS Birbhum Vacancy Details June 2022
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samity Birbhum (DHFWS Birbhum)|
|Post Details||Staff Nurse, Community Health Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 – 60,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Birbhum – West Bengal|
|DHFWS Birbhum Official Website||birbhum.gov.in|
DHFWS Birbhum Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Block Public Health Manager||4|
|Block Data Manager||4|
|Medical Officer General Duty||9|
|Community Health Assistant||9|
DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment required eligibility details
DHFWS Birbhum Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS Birbhum official notification candidate should have completed 12th, Diploma, ANM, GNM, B.Sc, BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS, M.Sc, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Block Epidemiologist||BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS, M.Sc in Life Science/ Epidemiology|
|Block Public Health Manager||B.Sc in Life Science, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Laboratory Technician||12th, Diploma in MLT|
|Block Data Manager||Diploma, Graduation|
|Medical Officer General Duty||MBBS|
|Staff Nurse||12th, Diploma in MLT, DLT|
|Counsellor||Graduation in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development|
|Community Health Assistant||ANM, GNM|
DHFWS Birbhum Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Block Epidemiologist||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Block Public Health Manager|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs. 22,000/-|
|Block Data Manager|
|Medical Officer General Duty||Rs. 60,000/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Community Health Assistant||Rs. 13,000/-|
DHFWS Birbhum Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the District Health & Family Welfare Samity Birbhum Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 19 years and a maximum of 62 years , as on 01-01-2022.
|Post Name||Age Limit (In Years)|
|Block Epidemiologist||21 – 40|
|Block Public Health Manager|
|Laboratory Technician||19 – 40|
|Block Data Manager||21 – 40|
|Medical Officer General Duty||Max. 62|
|Staff Nurse||19 – 40|
|Community Health Assistant||21 – 40|
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT
How to apply for DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment (Staff Nurse, Community Health Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, (DPMU section Room Number-7) New Administrative Building, Old Outdoor Campus, PO-Suri, Dist.Birbhum, Pin-731101, WB on or before 22-Jun-2022
Steps to Apply for DHFWS Birbhum Staff Nurse, Community Health Assistant Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the DHFWS Birbhum recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-06-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22-Jun-2022