DHFWS Howrah Recruitment 2021: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Howrah (DHFWS Howrah) has released a notification at healthyhowrah.org for recruitment to the Post of Co-Ordinator, Data Entry Operator in Howrah – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 25-Nov-2021
DHFWS Howrah Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Howrah (DHFWS Howrah)|
|Post Details||Co-Ordinator, Data Entry Operator|
|Salary||Rs. 13,560 – 45,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Howrah – West Bengal|
|DHFWS Howrah Official Website||healthyhowrah.org|
DHFWS Howrah Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||4|
DHFWS Howrah Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS Howrah official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Co-Ordinator||Diploma, Degree in Health Care Management, Post Graduation|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduation|
- Candidate Should have 2 Years Working Experience in Government/ Non Government
Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 3 Years Experience in Government Sector
- Candidate Should have 5 Years Experience in Private Sector
DHFWS Howrah Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 13,560/-|
As per the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Howrah Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years .
No Application Fee.
Computer Skill Test, Interview
How to apply for DHFWS Howrah Recruitment (Co-Ordinator, Data Entry Operator ) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DHFWS Howrah official website healthyhowrah.org, Starts from 09-11-2021 to 25-Nov-2021
Steps to Apply for DHFWS Howrah Co-Ordinator, Data Entry Operator Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through DHFWS Howrah official website healthyhowrah.org
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Howrah will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DHFWS Howrah online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 09-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Nov-2021