DHFWS Jhargram Recruitment 2023: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jhargram (DHFWS Jhargram) has released a notification at jhargram.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Clinical Psychologist, Sanitary Attendant in Jhargram – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Mar-2023
DHFWS Jhargram Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jhargram (DHFWS Jhargram)|
|Post Details||Clinical Psychologist, Sanitary Attendant|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 – 30,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Jhargram – West Bengal|
|DHFWS Jhargram Official Website||jhargram.gov.in|
DHFWS Jhargram Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DHFWS Jhargram Recruitment required eligibility details
DHFWS Jhargram Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS Jhargram official notification candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree, M.Phil from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Clinical Psychologist: Post Graduation Degree in Psychology, Clinical Psychology, M.Phil
- Sanitary Attendant: As Per Norms
DHFWS Jhargram Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Clinical Psychologist||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Sanitary Attendant||Rs. 10,000/-|
DHFWS Jhargram Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jhargram Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Clinical Psychologist||Max. 40|
|Sanitary Attendant||18 – 40|
- General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Written Test, Interview
How to apply for DHFWS Jhargram Recruitment (Clinical Psychologist, Sanitary Attendant) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DHFWS Jhargram official website jhargram.gov.in, Starts from 11-03-2023 to 20-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for DHFWS Jhargram Clinical Psychologist, Sanitary Attendant Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through DHFWS Jhargram official website jhargram.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Jhargram will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DHFWS Jhargram online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 11-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Mar-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 19-03-2023
- Last Date to Registration: 19th March 2023
DHFWS Jhargram Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: jhargram.gov.in