DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment 2021: District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas (DHFWS South 24 Parganas) has released a notification at s24pgs.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Co-Ordinator, DEO in South 24 Parganas – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 30-Nov-2021
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas (DHFWS South 24 Parganas)|
|Post Details||Co-Ordinator, DEO|
|Salary||Rs. 13,560 – 45,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||South 24 Parganas – West Bengal|
|DHFWS South 24 Parganas Official Website||s24pgs.gov.in|
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||3|
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS South 24 Parganas official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation in Health care Management/ Hospital Administration from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Co-Ordinator||Diploma/ Degree/ Post Graduation in Health Care Management|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduation|
Co-Ordinator: Candidate Should have At least two years experience of working with Government /Non- Government organization
Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate Should have Minimum 3 years Experience of working with Government sector
- Candidate Should have 5 years Experience of working with Non Government sector
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 13,560/-|
As per the District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2021.
- All Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- Mode of payment: Demand Draft.
How to apply for DHFWS South 24 Parganas Recruitment (Co-Ordinator, DEO) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DHFWS South 24 Parganas official website s24pgs.gov.in, Starts from 22-11-2021 to 30-Nov-2021. Venue: Office of the CMOH South 24 Pargans, Administrative Building 2nd Floor, M.R. Bangur Hospital Complex, 241, Deshapran Sashmal Road, Tollygunge, Kolkata- 700033. West Bengal
Steps to Apply for DHFWS South 24 Parganas Co-Ordinator, DEO Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through DHFWS South 24 Parganas official website s24pgs.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. District Health & Family Welfare Samity South 24 Parganas will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DHFWS South 24 Parganas online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-Nov-2021
Documents Verification Dates:
- Co-Ordinator: 02-12-2021
- Data Entry Operator: 03-12-2021