DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2023: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Dinajpur (DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Community Health Assistant in Uttar Dinajpur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 17-Mar-2023
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Dinajpur (DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur)|
|Post Details||Community Health Assistant|
|Salary||Rs. 13,000 – 35,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Dinajpur – West Bengal|
|DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Block Public Health Manager||2|
|Block Data Manager||1|
|VBD Technical Supervisor||4|
|Community Health Assistant||11|
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment required eligibility details
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur official notification candidate should have completed Degree, B.Sc, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma, ANM, GNM from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Block Public Health Manager||B.Sc in Life Science, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Management|
|Block Data Manager||Graduation|
|VBD Technical Supervisor||Graduation in Science|
|Physiotherapist||Degree in Physiotherapy|
|Community Health Assistant||ANM, GNM|
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Block Public Health Manager||Rs. 35,000/-|
|Block Data Manager||Rs. 22,000/-|
|VBD Technical Supervisor|
|Community Health Assistant||Rs. 13,000/-|
As per the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Dinajpur Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-01-2023.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Reserved Candidates Rs. 50/-
- Mode of Payment: NEFT/ RGTS/ IMPS
Computer Skill Test/ Interview
How to apply for DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment (Community Health Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the CMOH & Member Secretary, DHFWS, Karnojora, Raiganj Dist- Uttar Dinajpur, PIN-733130 on or before 17-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Community Health Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 17-Mar-2023
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in