DPCC Recruitment 2021: Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) has released a notification at dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist , Senior Lab Assistant in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Aug-2021
DPCC Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC)|
|Post Details||Scientist , Senior Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.5,200 – 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DPCC Official Website||dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in|
DPCC Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Lab Assistant||2|
DPCC Qualification Details
|Scientist C||Masters Degree|
|Senior Lab Assistant||As Per Norms|
DPCC Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist C||Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-|
|Scientific Assistant||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Senior Lab Assistant||Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-|
|Private Secretary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Delhi Pollution Control Committee recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DPCC Recruitment (Scientist , Senior Lab Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the “The Administrative Officer, Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5th Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110006” on or before 15-Aug-2021
Steps to Apply for DPCC Scientist , Senior Lab Assistant Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DPCC recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-Aug-2021
DPCC Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in