DPMU Murshidabad Recruitment 2021: District Project Management Unit Murshidabad (DPMU Murshidabad) has released a notification at murshidabad.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Accountant, DEO in Murshidabad – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 06-Dec-2021
DPMU Murshidabad Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||District Project Management Unit Murshidabad (DPMU Murshidabad)|
|Post Details||Accountant, DEO|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Murshidabad – West Bengal|
|DPMU Murshidabad Official Website||murshidabad.gov.in|
DPMU Murshidabad Recruitment Required Eligibility Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DPMU Murshidabad official notification candidate should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Post Name||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Accountant||6||Graduation in Commerce|
|Data Entry Operator||31||Graduation|
- Accountant: Candidates Should Apply at Least 3 years Experience in the Government Organization/ NGO
- Data Entry Operator: Candidates Should Apply at Least 1 year Experience in the Government Organization/ NGO.
DPMU Murshidabad Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Data Entry Operator||Rs. 11,000/-|
As per the District Project Management Unit Murshidabad Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 31-Oct-2021.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years.
No Application Fee.
Written Test/ Computer Test/ Viva – Voce Test
How to apply for DPMU Murshidabad Recruitment (Accountant, DEO) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the SDO Office on or before 06-Dec-2021
Steps to Apply for DPMU Murshidabad Accountant, DEO Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the DPMU Murshidabad recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-11-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 06-Dec-2021
DPMU Murshidabad Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: murshidabad.gov.in