DST Recruitment 2021: Department of Science & Technology (DST) has released a notification at dst.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Scientist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 14-Oct-2021
DST Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Department of Science & Technology (DST)|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 – 2,16,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|DST Official Website||dst.gov.in|
DST Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
DST Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per DST official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Scientist F||Masters Degree|
|Scientist C||Degree, Masters Degree|
DST Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Scientist F||Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/-|
|Scientist D||Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/-|
|Scientist C||Rs. 1,31,100 – 2,16,600/-|
DST Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Department of Science & Technology Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 50 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientist F||Max. 50 Years|
|Scientist D||Max. 40 Years|
|Scientist C||Max. 35 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for DST Recruitment (Scientist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DST official website dst.gov.in, Starts from 15-08-2021 to 14-Oct-2021
Steps to Apply for DST Scientist Jobs 2021
- Candidates should apply online only through DST official website dst.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Department of Science & Technology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DST online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 15-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-Oct-2021