DVC Recruitment 2022: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has released a notification at dvc.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Graduate Engineer Trainee in West Bengal, Jharkhand. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-Dec-2022
DVC Vacancy Details December 2022
|Organization Name||Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)|
|Post Details||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- Per Month|
|Job Location||West Bengal, Jharkhand|
|DVC Official Website||dvc.gov.in|
DVC Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
DVC Recruitment required eligibility details
DVC Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per DVC official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Mechanical: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/Production/Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering
- Electrical: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering
- Civil: BE/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- C&I: BE/ B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control/ Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication
- IT: BE/ B.Tech in Information Technology/ Computer Science
- Communication: BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele–Communication/ Tele–Communication Engg./ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics Engg
Age Limit: As per the Damodar Valley Corporation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 29 years , as on 31-12-2022.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD (General)Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD OBC (NCL) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- GEN/OBC(NCL)/EWS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ESM/Departmental Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
Group Discussion & Personal Interview
How to apply for DVC Recruitment (Graduate Engineer Trainee) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at DVC official website dvc.gov.in, Starts from 03-12-2022 to 31-Dec-2022
Steps to Apply for DVC Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through DVC official website dvc.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Damodar Valley Corporation will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the DVC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-12-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-Dec-2022
- Last date to pay the application fee: 31-12-2022