ECHS Recruitment 2022: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) has released a notification at echs.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Dental Officer, Medical Officer in Barrackpore, Krishnanagar, Behrampur – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 24-Jan-2022
ECHS Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Post Details||Dental Officer, Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 28,100 – 75,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Barrackpore, Krishnanagar, Behrampur – West Bengal|
|ECHS Official Website||echs.gov.in|
ECHS Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Name of the Polyclinic||No of Posts|
ECHS Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per ECHS official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, DMLT, BDS, B.Pharm, Graduation, MBBS, MDS from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Dental Officer||BDS/ MDS|
|Dental Hyg||Diploma in Dental Hyg|
|Physiotherapist||Diploma in Physiotherapy|
- Medical Officer, Dental Officer, Pharmacist: Candidate Should have 3 Years Experience.
- Nurse Assistant,Dental Hyg,Lab Assistant, Physiotherapist: Candidate Should have 5 Years Experience.
ECHS Kolkata Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Nurse Assistant||Rs. 28,100/-|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment (Dental Officer, Medical Officer ) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the OIC, ECHS Cell, Stn HQ Barrackpore, Kolkata, PIN-700120. on or before 24-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for ECHS Dental Officer, Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the ECHS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 05-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Jan-2022
- Interview Dates for Medical Staff : 28th January 2022
- Interview Dates for Para Medical Staff: 29th January 2022
ECHS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: echs.gov.in