EESL Recruitment 2021: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has released a notification at eeslindia.org for recruitment to the Post of Chief Risk Officer, Cluster Controller in Delhi – All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 10-Aug-2021
EESL Vacancy Details July 2021
|Organization Name||Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL)|
|Post Details||Chief Risk Officer, Cluster Controller|
|Salary||Rs.100000-280000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Delhi – All India|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|EESL Official Website||eeslindia.org|
EESL Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Chief Risk Officer||1|
EESL Qualification Details
|Chief Risk Officer||Post Graduation|
EESL Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Chief Risk Officer||Rs.1,20,000 – 2,80,000/-|
|Cluster Controller||Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-|
|Sr. Manager||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
- Age Limit: As per the Energy Efficiency Services Limited recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 47 years .
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disability: 10 Years
- Ex–Servicemen, Commissioned Officers: 5Years
No Application Fee.
How to apply for EESL Recruitment (Chief Risk Officer, Cluster Controller) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 20-07-2021 to 10-Aug-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Head (HR), Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), 5th & 6th Floor, Core-3, SCOPE Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Steps to Apply for EESL Chief Risk Officer, Cluster Controller Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the EESL recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20-07-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Aug-2021