EICS Bankura Recruitment 2021: Elmhirst Institute of Community Studies Bankura (EICS Bankura) has released a notification at bankura.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of District Training Coordinator, Assistant Training Coordinator in Bankura – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 27-Aug-2021
EICS Bankura Vacancy Details August 2021
|Organization Name||Elmhirst Institute of Community Studies Bankura (EICS Bankura)|
|Post Details||District Training Coordinator, Assistant Training Coordinator|
|Salary||Rs. 11,000 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Bankura – West Bengal|
|EICS Bankura Official Website||bankura.gov.in|
EICS Bankura Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|District Training Coordinator||1|
|Assistant Training Coordinator||1|
EICS Bankura Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per EICS Bankura official notification candidate should have completed Graduation, MBA/ Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|District Training Coordinator||MBA/ Masters Degree|
|Assistant Training Coordinator||Masters Degree|
EICS Bankura Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|District Training Coordinator||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Assistant Training Coordinator||Rs. 11,000/-|
|District Trainer||Rs. 1000/- (Per session)|
EICS Bankura Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Elmhirst Institute of Community Studies Bankura Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 35 years and a maximum of 40 years , as on 01-07-2021.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|District Training Coordinator||Max. 40 Years|
|Assistant Training Coordinator|
|District Trainer||Max. 35 Years|
No Application Fee.
How to apply for EICS Bankura Recruitment (District Training Coordinator, Assistant Training Coordinator) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the EICS Andrewspalli, Santiniketan, Dist.Birbhum, PIN – 731235 on or before 27-Aug-2021
Venue for District Trainer: Elmhirst Institute of Community Studies, Vil.+Post- Haritaki Bagau, Kenduadihi ( Near Bankura Sammiloni Medical College), Ward No.15, PS&Dist.Bankura, PIN-722102
Steps to Apply for EICS Bankura District Training Coordinator, Assistant Training Coordinator Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the EICS Bankura recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 22-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 27-Aug-2021
- Date of Walk in Interview for District Trainer : 1st September 2021
EICS Bankura Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: bankura.gov.in