EPFO Recruitment 2022: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a notification at epfindia.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Welfare Officer, Junior Analyst in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-Nov-2022
EPFO Vacancy Details October 2022
|Organization Name||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)|
|Post Details||Welfare Officer, Junior Analyst|
|Salary||Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|EPFO Official Website||epfindia.gov.in|
EPFO Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Research Assistant/ ARO||4|
EPFO Recruitment required eligibility details
EPFO Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per EPFO official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Welfare Officer||Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma|
|Research Assistant/ ARO|
Age Limit: As per the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 01-01-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for EPFO Recruitment (Welfare Officer, Junior Analyst) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066 on or before 19-Nov-2022
Steps to Apply for EPFO Welfare Officer, Junior Analyst Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the EPFO recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 06-10-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-Nov-2022
EPFO Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: epfindia.gov.in