BECIL Recruitment 2023
BECIL Recruitment 2023: Get all the Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) recruitment notifications on the page. The Latest and Upcoming recruitment notifications have been released on the official website at becil.com. Required educational qualifications and other details for informational purposes for job seekers are given below in brief.
Latest ’BECIL’ Job Vacancies 2023
|Post Details||Assistant Pharmacist Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Qualification||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|Last Date to Apply||05-Oct-2023|
|Post Details||Junior Pharmacist, Young Professional Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.Sc, B.Pharma, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, Master's Degree|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Sep-2023|
|Post Details||Data Entry Operator Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Last Date to Apply||03-Sep-2023|
|Post Details||Technical Assistant, DEO Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||23|
|Qualification||12th, Diploma, B.Sc, Degree|
|Last Date to Apply||31-Aug-2023|
|Post Details||Assistant Junior Dietician Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Qualification||M.Sc in Nutrition|
|Last Date to Apply||30-Aug-2023|
|Post Details||Corporate Assistant Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Qualification||Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA|
|Last Date to Apply||15-Aug-2023|
|Post Details||Lab Analyst and Sampler, JTO Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Siddha Medical and Surgery, BA, B.Com, Graduation, Post Graduation|
|Last Date to Apply||06-Aug-2023|
|Post Details||Finance Facilitation Professional Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Qualification||ICWA, B.Com, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, MBA|
|Last Date to Apply||12-Jul-2023|
|Post Details||Night Supervisor, Supervisor Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Last Date to Apply||26-Jun-2023|
|Post Details||Patient Care Attendant, Research Associate Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Qualification||10th, Degree, Post Graduation, Ph.D|
|Last Date to Apply||06-Jun-2023|
About Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL):
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Year of Establishment||24 March 1995|
|Governing body||Government of India|
|Ministry (Government Department)||Central Public Sector Enterprise|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
BECIL Recruitment 2023
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of below job Openings BECIL will engage the following personnel as mentioned below for its requirements under Central Govt Jobs.
Nowadays Govt Job searching in West Bengal is probably very difficult. As a result, we came up with a job portal in West Bengal called “www.westbengalcareers.com” with most noteworthy in providing all the Govt Jobs information. Besides that, we are consequently updating all the News, Admit Cards / Hall Tickets, and Results for the reason that to get all the information in one place.
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Job Openings
Before applying, go through the detailed advertisement along with Instructions and additional information for recruitment. Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of BECIL at becil.com, to download the application format and for information regarding qualification, age, and other guidelines.
- Before applying for a Job Vacancies in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), go through the BECIL notification to know the post-wise qualification details.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized universities/Deemed Universities/Institutes.
- The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of the Application.
- The minimum age limit should be 18 Years.
- The Maximum age limit will be varying from to post. It will depend upon the nature of the post and service.
- Age Relaxations applicable as per the Govt norms notwithstanding anything contained in this notification.
- Candidates belonging to reserved categories should produce the relevant certificate(s) at the time of written test/skill test/interview, etc. as may be advised at the later stage of recruitment.
- The deposition of application fees can be done through net banking or DD (Demand Draft) in the banks. If the Fee is paid through bank challan or Demand Draft, applicants need to send the hard copy to the specified address along with testimonials.
- For some posts, No fees shall be payable by candidates.
Mode of Selection:
- Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of marks obtained in the academic qualification and experience as per the details submitted by the candidates. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test, interview, and original testimonial verification.
- The final selection of candidates will be made on the basis of combined marks secured by the candidates in the selection process and following the rule of reservation.
- Candidates, if found ineligible at any stage of the recruitment process. Those candidates will not be called for the subsequent stages of the selection process.
How to Apply for BECIL Jobs:
- Before filling the application form, Candidates should read the BECIL Notification or terms and conditions carefully.
- The candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply.
- The candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the online recruitment process.
- Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling in all the details in the application form submit it online or send it to the specified address in the notification.
- Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should submit the signed application at the time of the written test/Interview.
Above all the detailed information may help you in getting the Govt Job. Keep visiting for even more details will be updated regularly on the Page.