GRSE Recruitment 2021: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE) has released a notification at grse.in for recruitment to the Post of General Manager, DGM in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online or Offline on or before 25-Dec-2021
GRSE Vacancy Details December 2021
|Organization Name||Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers (GRSE)|
|Post Details||General Manager, DGM|
|Salary||Rs.30000-260000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|Apply Mode||Online or Offline|
|GRSE Official Website||grse.in|
GRSE Recruitment required eligibility details
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Deputy General Manager||4|
GRSE Educational Qualification Details:
- Educational Qualification: As per GRSE official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, MBA, MBBS, CA or CMA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|General Manager||Degree in Engineering with 55% Marks|
|Deputy General Manager||Degree in Engineering with 55% Marks in Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology|
|Assistant Manager||Post Graduation Degree/ MBA with 60% Marks/ CA/ CMA|
|Junior Manager||Diploma/ Graduation in Catering Technology/ Catering Management|
- General Manager: Candidate Should have 22 years Post qualification Experience out of which at least 5 Years in Senior position either singularly or collectively in Ship building/ Ship design/ Ship repair/ Overseeing the construction / repair of Naval Ships or Submarines
- Deputy General Manager: Candidate Should have 2 years’ experience in immediate lower grade whereas Candidates from private sector should be drawing comparable CTC of SM Grade
- Deputy Manager: Candidate Should have 05 years post qualification experience and atleast 02 years experience in Hospital/Nursing home
- Junior Manager: Candidate Should have 8 years post qualification experience either singularly or collectively
GRSE Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary Per Month|
|General Manager||Rs. 1,00,000 – 2,60,000/-|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 80,000 – 2,20,000/-|
|Manager||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Deputy Manager||Rs. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Assistant Manager||Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-|
|Junior Manager||Rs. 30,000 – 1,20,000/-|
GRSE Age Limit Details:
- Age Limit: As per the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 28 years and a maximum of 52 years , as on 01-12-2021.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|General Manager||Max 52 Years|
|Deputy General Manager||Max 48 Years|
|Manager||Max 42 Years|
|Deputy Manager||Max 35 Years|
|Assistant Manager||Max 28 Years|
|Junior Manager||Max 32 Years|
- SC/ST/PwBD/Internal Candidates: Nil
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.571/-
- Mode of Payment: Bank Challan.
Written Test & Interview
How to apply for GRSE Recruitment (General Manager, DGM) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mhc.tn.gov.in official website starts from 07-12-2021 to 25-Dec-2021. Applicant need to send the hard copy of the online application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Steps to Apply for GRSE General Manager, DGM Jobs 2021
- First of all go through the GRSE recruitment notification 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- If Applicable, pay the application fee as per your category.
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct. Then click on submit button and Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07-12-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25-Dec-2021
- Date of Remittance of Application fees: 09th to 27th December 2021
- Date of Receipt of Hard copy of Application: 07-Jan-2022
- Date of Uploading of Admit Cards for written test for Assistant Manager: Dec-2021
- Tentative schedule for written test for Assistant Manager: 02-Jan-2022
GRSE Notification Important Links
Note: For any other Query, please e-mail to [email protected]