IACS Recruitment 2022: Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has released a notification at iacs.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate-I/ Bridging Fellow in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can send an E-Mail, on or before 20-Jan-2022
IACS Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Post Details||Research Associate-I/ Bridging Fellow|
|Salary||As per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|IACS Official Website||iacs.res.in|
IACS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IACS official notification candidate should have completed Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidate Should have Expertise in Experimental Condensed Matter Physics preferably having experience in solid state synthesis, magnetism and synchrotron based spectroscopies.
- Duration of Period: 6 Months
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IACS Recruitment (Research Associate-I/ Bridging Fellow) Jobs
Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, [email protected] on or before 20-Jan-2022 along with all required documents
- Date of notification Released: 13-01-2022
- Last date to send an E-Mail: 20-Jan-2022
IACS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification: Click Here
- Official Website: iacs.res.in