IGNOU Recruitment 2023: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has released a notification at ignou.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Assistant and Typist in All India. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 20-Apr-2023
IGNOU Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Post Details||Junior Assistant and Typist|
|Salary||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|IGNOU Official Website||ignou.ac.in|
IGNOU Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IGNOU official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
As per the Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 27 years , as on 31-03-2023.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWBD Candidates: 10 Years
- PWBD (OBC (NCL)) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWBD (SC/ ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- UR, OBC (NCL), EWS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC, ST, Female Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
Computer Based Test, Skill Test/ Typing Test, Interview
How to apply for IGNOU Recruitment (Junior Assistant and Typist) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IGNOU official website ignou.ac.in, Starts from 22-03-2023 to 20-Apr-2023
Steps to Apply for IGNOU Junior Assistant and Typist Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IGNOU official website ignou.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indira Gandhi National Open University will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IGNOU online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-Apr-2023
- Last date to pay the application fee: 20-04-2023
- Last Date for Correction in Particulars of Application Form: 22nd April 2023
IGNOU Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: ignou.ac.in