IHFW Recruitment 2023: Institute of Health & Family Welfare (IHFW) has released a notification at wbhealth.gov.in for recruitment to the Post of Cashier and Office Assistant in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 19-May-2023
IHFW Vacancy Details April 2023
|Organization Name||Institute of Health & Family Welfare (IHFW)|
|Post Details||Cashier and Office Assistant|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|IHFW Official Website||wbhealth.gov.in|
IHFW Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IHFW official notification candidate should have completed B.Com, Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Institute of Health & Family Welfare recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 62 years , as on 01-04-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IHFW Recruitment (Cashier and Office Assistant) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Office of the Director, Institute of Health & Family Welfare, 29, G.N. Block, Sector-V, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700091. on or before 19-May-2023
Steps to Apply for IHFW Cashier and Office Assistant Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IHFW recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 24-04-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 19-May-2023
IHFW Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: wbhealth.gov.in