IICB Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB) has released a notification at iicb.res.in for recruitment to the Post of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer in Kolkata – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 24-Aug-2022
IICB Vacancy Details July 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB)|
|Post Details||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 38,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
|IICB Official Website||iicb.res.in|
IICB Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||13|
IICB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IICB official notification candidate should have completed 12th from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
IICB Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 30,000/-|
|Junior Stenographer||Rs. 38,000/-|
IICB Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Chemical Biology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 28 years .
|Post Name||Age Limit (Years)|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Max. 28|
|Junior Stenographer||Max. 27|
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Women/CSIR Employees/ PWD Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test
- Proficiency Test
How to apply for IICB Recruitment (Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IICB official website iicb.res.in, Starts from 04-08-2022 to 24-Aug-2022
Steps to Apply for IICB Junior Secretariat Assistant, Junior Stenographer Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through IICB official website iicb.res.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Chemical Biology will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IICB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 04-08-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-Aug-2022