IIEST Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) has released a notification at iiests.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate in Howrah – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 18-Nov-2021
IIEST Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Howrah – West Bengal|
|IIEST Official Website||iiests.ac.in|
IIEST Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per IIEST official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering/ Ceramic Engineering/ Radio Physics and Electronics/ Electronics, M.Sc in Chemistry/ Physics/ Electronics Science from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- At least three published papers in reputed SCI journals on solar cells and Nanostructure Engineering in Devices.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIEST Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: School of Advanced Materials, Green Energy & Sensor Systems, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, Howrah on 18-Nov-2021
- Date of notification Released: 11-11-2021
- Walk-In Date: 18-Nov-2021
IIEST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: iiests.ac.in
Candidates Reporting After 2:00 PM on 19.11.2021 May Not be Allowed for Appear in the Interview.