IIEST Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) has released a notification at iiests.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Project Associate in Howrah – West Bengal. Interested candidates can attend for Walk-in-interview on 24-Nov-2021
IIEST Vacancy Details November 2021
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)|
|Post Details||Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Howrah – West Bengal|
|IIEST Official Website||iiests.ac.in|
IIEST Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per IIEST official notification candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Experience in developing power electronics products
- Experience in development of embedded systems and ability to learn new types of microcontrollers
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years , as on 01-01-2021.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIEST Recruitment (Project Associate) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates who searching for jobs in West Bengal can attend the walk-in-interview along with full bio-data, required self-attested documents (as mentioned in official notification) at the following Address: Meeting Room of SAMGESS in the Ground Floor of Science & Technology Building on 24-Nov-2021
- Date of notification Released: 10-11-2021
- Walk-In Date: 24-Nov-2021
IIEST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: iiests.ac.in