IIEST Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST) has released a notification at iiests.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Registrar in Howrah – West Bengal. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 15-Feb-2023
IIEST Vacancy Details February 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Howrah – West Bengal|
|IIEST Official Website||iiests.ac.in|
IIEST Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIEST official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years , as on 01-Feb-2023.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
Document Verification, Interview
How to apply for IIEST Recruitment (Registrar) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Office of The Registrar, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur, West Bengal, Howrah – 711 103 on or before 15-Feb-2023
Steps to Apply for IIEST Registrar Jobs 2023
- First of all go through the IIEST recruitment notification 2023 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 11-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 15-Feb-2023
IIEST Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: iiests.ac.in