IIM Jammu Recruitment 2023: Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) has released a notification at iimj.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of State Resource Coordinator in Leh – Ladakh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Puducherry. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Mar-2023
IIM Jammu Vacancy Details March 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu)|
|Post Details||State Resource Coordinator|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Leh – Ladakh, Kolkata – West Bengal, Puducherry|
|IIM Jammu Official Website||iimj.ac.in|
IIM Jammu Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per IIM Jammu official notification candidate should have completed Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
Age Limit: As per the Indian Institute of Management Jammu recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years , as on 07-03-2023.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for IIM Jammu Recruitment (State Resource Coordinator) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at IIM Jammu official website iimj.ac.in, Starts from 03-03-2023 to 10-Mar-2023
Steps to Apply for IIM Jammu State Resource Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Candidates should apply online only through IIM Jammu official website iimj.ac.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- Candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Indian Institute of Management Jammu will send intimation regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the IIM Jammu online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 03-03-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-Mar-2023
IIM Jammu Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
- Official Website: iimj.ac.in